One Day Private Tour to Longji Rice Terraces from Guilin
Longji Terrace Field in Ping'an or Dazhai
Nature & Minority
Your Guilin Hotel
Your Guilin Hotel
Credit Card/Wire Transfer
Best Time to Go:
Our English-speaking tour guide and skilled driver will pick you up at your Guilin city hotel at around 8:30am (or your convenient time) for a 2.5 hour driving to the Ping'an or Dazhai of Longji terrace field in Longsheng County, 100 km far from Guilin downtown.
To make the most of the area to plant the grain, mountain ranges were cleverly dug out as the rice field by local farmer forefathers. The ladder-like field, thriving plants and the working farmers unveil you a tranquil beautiful picture.
Meanwhile, you can see the Zhuang and Yao ethnic minorities and their characteristic daily life in this area as well.
Conclude intraday tour by transferring back to your Guilin hotel in the afternoon.
- Private English-speaking guide in land tour
- Private driver and air-conditioned vehicle in land tour
- All admissions to spots and activities listed in the above itinerary
- Arrival and departure transfers
|| 6-9 Person
|Price Per Person
- Prices are per person in U.S. dollars.
- Child (3-11 years): 40% off adult price.
- Infant (0-2 years): free (Infants are not entitled to their own seat).
- See payment guide
- 1. Longsheng rice terraces are at their best in late May to early June when paddy fields are fully irrigated with water. Late September to early October is another best time to view layers of golden rice. Please note the first week of October is busy Chinese national holiday, right after which the harvest will start.
- 2. Longjig Rice Terrace's summer sunshine is strong during the day and skin care is advised.
- 3. The local foods tend to be more expensive and less satisfying due to the relatively remote mountain condition.
- 4. Most Longji accommodations are in traditional wooden structure and not so sound-proofed.
- 5. Porter service provided by local people is available at about CNY20-CNY30 for a piece of luggage. It is advised to negotiate the price before the service starts.
- 6. If you are looking for nighttime activities in Guilin downtown, popular places are Zhengyang Pedestrian Street (shops and eateries), Shangshui Street (snacks) and the night market (inexpensive souvenirs) stretching along Lingui Road and Jiaotong Road.
We only select the local experienced tour company to assure you a safe and easy tour.
Formal Travel contract:
On reservation, we will send you a travel confirmation with the local operator's contact information.
We are under the supervision of National Tourism Administration of the People's Republic of China and Guilin Municipal Tourism Bureau. If you receive unsatisfying service and not satisfied with our settlement, you can issue a complaint to both of these two official travel organizations.
CHINA NATIONAL TOURISM ADMINISTRATION
Add: A9 Jianguomennei Avenue, Beijing, P.R.China
GUILIN MUNICIPAL TOURISM BUREAU
Add: 14 North Ronghu Road, Diecai District, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R.China