2 Day Private Tour to Yangshuo from Guilin
Li River Cruise
1Night 2 Days
Your Guilin Hotel
Your Guilin Hotel
Credit Card/Wire Transfer
Best Time to Go:
Our English-speaking tour guide will meet you at your hotel at around 8:30 am and transfer you via the private car to the Li River Cruise dock. The 83-km river cruise, starting from Guilin and ending at Yangshuo, is known as the "hundred miles art gallery" for its pretty karst hills as well as crystal water along the journey.
We will disembark at Yangshuo around 02:00 pm and the balance of the day is left free for you to cycle around Yangshuo rural area, visit local primary school, cool off on Yulong River bamboo rafting, etc.
When it comes to dinner time, you can go to one of the ambience bars or a small restaurant on the West Street where you can sample the local famous Guilin dishes like fish fried with beer or your familiar favorite western dinner.
Free Time, back to Guilin
This morning is free for you yourselves to deeper explore this pretty small town and its rural area. Our tour guide and driver will accompany you back to your Guilin hotel in the afternoon.
- Private English-speaking guide in land tour
- Private driver and air-conditioned vehicle in land tour
- All admissions to spots and activities listed in the above itinerary
- Color-specified accommodation
- Color-specified meals
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Extra personal expenses in accommodation (like room service, telephone charges, laundry, etc.)
|| 6-9 Adult
|| + 66
|| + 29
|| + 27
- Prices are per person in U.S. dollars, based on double occupancy.
- Child (3-11 years): 40% off adult price.
- Infant (0-2 years): free (Infants are not entitled to their own seat and hotel bed).
- Tour classification is based on accommodation standard.
- See payment guide
Accommodations for Relevant Tour Classes:
- 1. Li River Cruise only operates one way service from Guilin to Yangshuo downstream. The cruise normally lasts about 4.5 hrs and includes a buffet lunch on boat.
- 2. Yangshuo idyllic scenery can be best tasted by bike. Remember to drink enough water and bring sunglass, sunblock, hat, mosquito repellent, etc when you bike around the countryside in summer and autumn (May-Oct.).
- 3. When doing the Yulong rafting, please remember to wear the life jacket all the time and keep a close eye on the kid if there is any.
- 4. When you do the Yulong rafting, electric devices like camera are advised to be water-proofed protected for the occasional water splashes, from the dam or other raft tourists' trick.
- 5. Yangshuo outdoor challenging activities like the rock-climbing and hot air balloon are not advised, esp. for the less experienced challenger as many related organizations or agencies are not officially licensed and not safety-guaranteed.
- 6. If you are looking for nighttime activities in Guilin downtown, popular places are Zhengyang Pedestrian Street (shops and eateries), Shangshui Street (snacks) and the night market (inexpensive souvenirs) stretching along Lingui Road and Jiaotong Road.
We only select the local experienced tour company to assure you a safe and easy tour.
Formal Travel contract:
On reservation, we will send you a travel confirmation with the local operator's contact information.
We are under the supervision of National Tourism Administration of the People's Republic of China and Guilin Municipal Tourism Bureau. If you receive unsatisfying service and not satisfied with our settlement, you can issue a complaint to both of these two official travel organizations.
CHINA NATIONAL TOURISM ADMINISTRATION
Add: A9 Jianguomennei Avenue, Beijing, P.R.China
GUILIN MUNICIPAL TOURISM BUREAU
Add: 14 North Ronghu Road, Diecai District, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R.China