2 Day Private Tour to Huangshan from Hangzhou
Huangshan Mountain, Hongcun, Xidi
Nature & Culture
1 Night 2 Days
Your Hangzhou Hotel
Your Hangzhou Hotel
Credit Card/Wire Transfer
Best Time to Go:
Day Tour to Huangshan
Our English-speaking local guide will pick you up with the air-conditioned car from your Hangzhou hotel. Transfer you to the bus station to have a 3-hour coach bus ride to Huangshan. Meet your Huangshan local guide in the station and head to picturesque villages--Hongcun and Xidi to taste the traditional detail-filled architectures in these two villages. Then take the optional cable car up to check in and rest at the mountain hotel or explore the surroundings on your own.
Huangshan Mountain Tour
Get up early and enjoy the otherworldly sunrise scene on the Refreshing Terrace. In this glowing sunrise picture, the peak clusters are shrouded by the spreading veil of sea of clouds. Beginning to Believe Peak and Blooming on a Brush Tip worth a pause to catch jaw-dropping views and snap beautiful photos. Tour the enticing West Sea Canyon and descend Huangshan. Transfer to bus station and bus back to Hangzhou. Your Hangzhou guide and driver will pick you up in the station and drive back to your Hangzhou hotel or you can also choose to get off at your desired spot in city center.
- Intercity transportation
- Private English-speaking guide in land tour
- Private driver and air-conditioned vehicle in land tour
- All admissions to spots and activities listed in the above itinerary
- Color-specified accommodation
- Color-specified meals
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Excess baggage charges in intercity transportation
- Extra personal expenses in accommodation (like room service, telephone charges, laundry, etc.)
|| 6-9 Adult
|| + 87
|| + 87
- Prices are per person in U.S. dollars, based on double occupancy.
- Child (3-11 years): 40% off adult price.
- Infant (0-2 years): free (Infants are not entitled to their own seat and hotel bed).
- Tour classification is based on accommodation standard.
- See payment guide
Accommodations for Relevant Tour Classes:
- 1. Winter falls in Huangshan from Oct.-Feb. Gloves and sunglasses are advised to protect hands from the chain friction and eyes from the sunshine reflections. Summer comes in late June-August and mosquito repellent and raincoat are advised.
- 2. Higher you go, higher the bottled water and food prices are sold.
- 3. The ideal sunrise observing lots on Huangshan Mountain are Refreshing Terrace and Lion Peak in North Sea. And if you would like to see the West Sea sun-setting glow, the best viewpoints are Cloud Dispelling Pavilion and Danxia Peak.
- 4. The mountain peak condition is limited, thus better not to expect too much from the mountain hotels. The mountain hotels price roar in peak season and weekend and better make the reservation before you go to ensure the availability.
We only select the local experienced tour company to assure you a safe and easy tour.
Formal Travel contract:
On reservation, we will send you a travel confirmation with the local operator's contact information.
We are under the supervision of National Tourism Administration of the People's Republic of China and Guilin Municipal Tourism Bureau. If you receive unsatisfying service and not satisfied with our settlement, you can issue a complaint to both of these two official travel organizations.
CHINA NATIONAL TOURISM ADMINISTRATION
Add: A9 Jianguomennei Avenue, Beijing, P.R.China
GUILIN MUNICIPAL TOURISM BUREAU
Add: 14 North Ronghu Road, Diecai District, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R.China