- >Map & Transport
- >Expo Tickets
- >Expo Pavilions
- >Expo Fast Facts
- >Tours around Shanghai
- >Shanghai Guide
- >Tips & FAQ
One-day Private Hangzhou Tour from Shanghai
Meet your Shanghai English-speaking local guide and driver and then transfer to Hangzhou. Have a boating ride on West Lake with the sliding-by green mountains, pavilions and towers in touches of gold and azure and so on. Following the Feilai Peak, visit Lingyin Temple that has assembled devoted worshippers round the year to pray for changing-luck-for-the-better wishes. Calm your mind in the vast tea plantations of Dragon Well Tea Village. Authentic Longjing green tea is recommended if you are a tea fancier. Tour Qing Dynasty Hefang Street, a fun pedestrian street with variety snack stalls, teahouses and Chinese traditional medicine stores, etc is a nice tour option. Huqing Yutang Chinese Medicine Museum on the Hefang Street is famous for its impressive collections of quality medicine materials and traditional wares that are heavy with medical culture. Privately transfer back to your Shanghai hotel.
Adult: 1 person: $225. 2-5 person: $125. 6-9 person: $102
Child (Age 3-11): $75
Infant (Age 0-2): free (Infants are not entitled to their own seat.)
Please Note: Prices are per person in USD.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- One Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Reliable Partner:
- We only select the local experienced tour company to assure you a safe and easy tour.
- Formal Travel contract:
- On reservation, we will send you a travel confirmation with the local operator's contact information.
- Complaint Solution:
- We are under the supervision of National Tourism Administration of the People's Republic of China and Guilin Municipal Tourism Bureau. If you receive unsatisfying service and not satisfied with our settlement, you can issue a complaint to both of these two official travel organizations.
CHINA NATIONAL TOURISM ADMINISTRATION
Add: A9 Jianguomennei Avenue, Beijing, P.R.China
GUILIN MUNICIPAL TOURISM BUREAU
Add: 14 North Ronghu Road, Diecai District, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R.China