- >Map & Transport
- >Expo Tickets
- >Expo Pavilions
- >Expo Fast Facts
- >Tours around Shanghai
- >Shanghai Guide
- >Tips & FAQ
2-day Shanghai Private Tour
Day 1: Our private English guide and local driver pick you up from your Shanghai hotel. Stroll the private garden--Yuyuan Garden in Shanghai old town and the nearby bustling Bazaar. Browse the impressive collection in Shanghai Museum of People's Square. Immerse in the incense-smelled Jade Buddha Temple that has attracted many worshippers and tourists every year. Visit fun-fulfilled Xintiandi and then mingle in the bustling Bund. Enjoy a heart-pounding bird's eye view on its 100th dazzling observant deck of Shanghai World Financial Center. Add a touch of risky action to the intraday tour in the Shanghai Acrobatic Show. Privately transfer back to your hotel.
Day 2: Pick up from your hotel and start your Shanghainese lifestyle in a local family. The lane building residents and their daily activities can be observed and experienced in more details. Privately transfer back to your hotel.
Adult: 1 person: $240. 2-5 person: $150. 6-9 person: $135
Child (Age 3-11): $110
Infant (Age 0-2): free (Infants are not entitled to their own seat.)
Please Note: Prices are per person in USD.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Reliable Partner:
- We only select the local experienced tour company to assure you a safe and easy tour.
- Formal Travel contract:
- On reservation, we will send you a travel confirmation with the local operator's contact information.
- Complaint Solution:
- We are under the supervision of National Tourism Administration of the People's Republic of China and Guilin Municipal Tourism Bureau. If you receive unsatisfying service and not satisfied with our settlement, you can issue a complaint to both of these two official travel organizations.
CHINA NATIONAL TOURISM ADMINISTRATION
Add: A9 Jianguomennei Avenue, Beijing, P.R.China
GUILIN MUNICIPAL TOURISM BUREAU
Add: 14 North Ronghu Road, Diecai District, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R.China