Win a coupon
Your opinion is vital for us to improve our service and further to offer you an excellent China trip. Now, your golden ideas are needed and they may earn you a coupon. Join us for your chance to win a prize!
With your green fingers make an easy but visible difference to the environment along your trip way
Payment Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: December 6, 2012
- The general payment procedure consists of two simple steps—deposit and final balance.
- It's a great responsibility for us to prevent the guests from the loss incurred by unforeseen events.
- Should the service fail to meet the agreement and induce complaints, we guarantee to refund the money.
- All the payment terms and conditions stated herein are governed by the Law of the PRC on the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Consumers.
- Any doubt about the payment terms and conditions is welcomed and answered at email@example.com.
Any contacting way convenient for you, phone call, email, Skype, MSN, etc can easily realize the travel reservation. Or the button of Enquire, Customize or Book on the page of your favorite travel route also can achieve it as below:
Generally the payment procedure consists of deposit and the final balance.
- Deposit: Generally, 10% of your tour package price is required at the time of reservation. When the trip is a discount offer,
We will correspondingly discount the tour when the tour package has included the flight ticket which can be predictably purchased at a deeply discounted price.30% of the entire package fee is required as the deposit.
Please note: The deeply discounted(60% off or more) air ticket usually cannot be refunded and reissued according to Chinese airlines' rules.
- Balance: It is due 20 days prior to our tour departure.
A full payment will be required in the following exception examples:
- The entire service is less than 300 USD.
- Only book air tickets.
- The reservation is made less than 20 days prior to our tour departure.
We offer the popular payment ways but you can still have flexible payment options, please check the details in our Payment Options
We will do all we can do to eliminate your loss for the tour alteration. And yet some tough situations still need to charge you a corresponding fee to recover our loss like the event examples:
- Changes informed less than 20 days before our tour departure.
- The adjusted tour clashes with Like national public holiday occasions--the Spring Festival, Labor Day (May1st—May3rd), National Holiday(Oct.1st-Oct 7th), the New Year days, etc.the peak travel seasons orSuch as the Tibet Shoton Festival(The annual late July or the early and middle August), the Canton Fair(April-May, October-November), etclocal festival or grand exhibition days.
- The adjusted tour dodges the peak travel seasons, local festival or grand exhibition days or remote and poverty-stricken areas.
Places in China's inland areas which are relatively isolated and less developed like the native residences in Guizhou, the vast Tibet regions (excluding Lhasa), etc.
- Tour is the one-time-payment package.
- Tour package is discount offer.
- Tour changes incurred by force majeure out of our control.
Protecting your payment from any loss caused by cancellation is our responsibility. But a full refund cannot apply for the following circumstances:
- Inform cancellation less than 20 days before our tour departure.
- Cancel en route.
- Tour time falls on the peak travel seasons.
- Destination is located at the remote or poverty-stricken area.
- Tour package fee is discount offer.
- Don't receive the refund by fee-free payment ways (like PayPal).
Money Back Guarantee
It is our top priority to offer guests the quality service. So we guarantee to refund the package fee, if consumers are discontented with the received service.