Win a coupon
Your opinion is vital for us to improve our service and further to offer you an excellent China trip. Now, your golden ideas are needed and they may earn you a coupon. Join us for your chance to win a prize!
With your green fingers make an easy but visible difference to the environment along your trip way
Terms and Conditions
- If your itinerary states "free time" or "free day", no activities would be planned for you and your tour guide and driver would not be present.
- Some itineraries have included some active elements in the specified program. And a certain level of fitness is needed. China Private Travel reserves the right to decline to accept anyone unsuitable for his fitness level. Please ask for details when booking if you have any question about the specific travel.
- Our prices are based on the current exchange rate and we reserve the right to change.
- The relevant fees of plan and operation have been included in the quoted program prices, based on current rates of exchange, tariffs and taxes. China Private Travel reserves the right to readjust travel prices to balance increased first costs (like tariffs and taxes charged after prices are publicly quoted).
Registration & Payment:
Every person is required to pay 30% of the total quotation as a deposit. Final payment is due 30 days prior to departure. If your reservation is made within 30 days of our departure, the entire trip cost must be made when you request for the confirmation security.
Passport & Visa:
China Private Travel has not developed the visa business, but it has the responsibility to inform you that a valid visa is required for travel to the destinations. Please check for the latest visa requirements. China Private Travel cannot take the responsibility if you are denied entry to China without observing these requirements.
Changes & Cancellation:
- The reserved hotel rooms, flights and sightseeing spots have to be changed or cancelled due to the unavoidable reasons beyond China Private Travel's control, but our every effort will be exerted to ensure a smooth original itinerary, but changes may be still needed to make even after the final itinerary has been issued. China Private Travel also reserves the right to withdraw a whole travel or any part of it, to change such itinerary or the travel inclusions as it is necessary, and to inform travel members of any expenditures or losses due to delays or events beyond our control.
- To avoid jet lag and possible flight delays, many guests prefer to make hotel arrangements for the nights before or after their tour. Additional hotel nights and other extra services booked via China Private Travel are charged. Anyone who books additional nights or services through China Private Travel please ask for details at time of booking.
China Private Travel reserves the right to take photographs during the operation of any program for the promotional applications. By booking with us, you agree to allow your images to be taken and promotionally used. If you prefer that your images not be used, please tell your Tour Director before the program.
Advisories & Warnings
- At the time of specific occurrences, the traveler still chooses to travel despite the advices and warnings of the guide and agent and the relevant offices, and the traveler has to shoulder all risk of the loss or damage that may caused for the specific occurrences that have been advised or warned.
- Luggage Responsibility – Although detailed and careful effort is made to handle guests' luggage, we cannot take responsibility in assume liability or accept claims for loss or damage to luggage and personal effects.
- Museum Closures and Holidays – Museum visits and personal shopping time may be disrupted due to unpredicted circumstances or the many religious, state and local holidays. The National Day festival falls on the entire first week of October. During the extended holiday, travelers to China will encounter large crowds and some inconvenience.
Specific requests such as room upgrade, bedding needs and special dietary requests are welcome but please make the information when you book. Please note that every effort will be exerted to meet your special requests; however, they cannot be 100% guaranteed.
The traveler participant will be required to offer notice of the comprehension and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions before issuing the Final Document. Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions signifies your acceptance of your Passage Contract.
The Terms and Conditions listed above are valid once presented and remain valid until replaced.