- >Map & Transport
- >Expo Tickets
- >Expo Pavilions
- >Expo Fast Facts
- >Tours around Shanghai
- >Shanghai Guide
- >Tips & FAQ
One-day Shanghai Private Tour
Yuyuan Garden - Shanghai Museum - Jade Buddha Temple - Xintiandi - Bund - World Financial Center - Acrobatic Show
Our private English guide and local driver pick you up from your Shanghai hotel. Today you will stroll the private garden--Yuyuan Garden in Shanghai Old Town and the nearby bustling bazaar, browse the impressive collection in Shanghai Museum of People's Square, immerse in the incense-smelled Jade Buddha Temple that has attracted many worshippers and tourists every year, then pay a visit to the fun-fulfilled Xintiandi and mingle in the bustling Bund, enjoy a heart-pounding bird's eye view on its 100th dazzling observant deck of Shanghai World Financial Center, and add a touch of risky action to the intraday tour in the Shanghai Acrobatic Show. Privately transfer back to your hotel.
Adult: 1 person: $150. 2-5 person: $110. 6-9 person: $95
Child (Age 3-11): $85
Infant (Age 0-2): free (Infants are not entitled to their own seat.)
Please Note: Prices are per person in USD.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Private air-conditioned transport
- One Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Reliable Partner:
- We only select the local experienced tour company to assure you a safe and easy tour.
- Formal Travel contract:
- On reservation, we will send you a travel confirmation with the local operator's contact information.
- Complaint Solution:
- We are under the supervision of National Tourism Administration of the People's Republic of China and Guilin Municipal Tourism Bureau. If you receive unsatisfying service and not satisfied with our settlement, you can issue a complaint to both of these two official travel organizations.
CHINA NATIONAL TOURISM ADMINISTRATION
Add: A9 Jianguomennei Avenue, Beijing, P.R.China
GUILIN MUNICIPAL TOURISM BUREAU
Add: 14 North Ronghu Road, Diecai District, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R.China