- >Map & Transport
- >Expo Tickets
- >Expo Pavilions
- >Expo Fast Facts
- >Tours around Shanghai
- >Shanghai Guide
- >Tips & FAQ
One-day Private Tour to Suzhou and Tongli from Shanghai
Greet your Shanghai English-speaking local guide and driver in your hotel and transfer to Suzhou and Tongli Village. Appreciate the traditional gardens--Humble Administrator's Garden and Net Master Garden. Board the Grand Canal cruise that is dotted with the local ancient water town buildings and its local residents' life on its banks. Witness how the sleek silk is changed from the common silkworm cocoon in the Silk factory. Transfer to the famous water town--Tongli Village to experience 1,000-year history and cultural heritage in the detail-filled architectures and the old local craft stores. Privately transfer back to your Shanghai hotel.
Adult: 1 person: $220. 2-5 person: $125. 6-9 person: $100
Child (Age 3-11): $85
Infant (Age 0-2): free (Infants are not entitled to their own seat.)
Please Note: Prices are per person in USD.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- One Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Reliable Partner:
- We only select the local experienced tour company to assure you a safe and easy tour.
- Formal Travel contract:
- On reservation, we will send you a travel confirmation with the local operator's contact information.
- Complaint Solution:
- We are under the supervision of National Tourism Administration of the People's Republic of China and Guilin Municipal Tourism Bureau. If you receive unsatisfying service and not satisfied with our settlement, you can issue a complaint to both of these two official travel organizations.
CHINA NATIONAL TOURISM ADMINISTRATION
Add: A9 Jianguomennei Avenue, Beijing, P.R.China
GUILIN MUNICIPAL TOURISM BUREAU
Add: 14 North Ronghu Road, Diecai District, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R.China